Parallel Space－Multi Accounts:
As one of the top-ranked tool on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 20 million users log in to their multi accounts at the same time on one device! It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. So far it has supported 24 languages. Get Parallel Space now to manage your multi accounts on one device and protect privacy!
Log in to multi accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between users’ life and work easily.
• Double users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
•Hide users’ secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space.
•Protect user privacy with a security lock.
Switch fast between accounts with just one tap
•Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one tap to effective manage different accounts
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on MultiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
• Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumptions: Parallel Space itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside. Details can be viewed in “Storage” and “Task Manager”, which could be found in Control Panel from inside Parallel Space.
• Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to white list or exceptional list of some “boost apps” to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
• Confliction: You cannot run two accounts of some social networking apps by using a same mobile number. You should use a different mobile number to run your second account of those apps in Parallel Space and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.