Having an important conversation while knowing that you’ll probably forget it all when the call ends? Discussing ideas that will be lost just because you don’t have a pen and paper? Or maybe wanting proof that someone did say something to you?
Few Android based smart phones are provided inbuilt apps for call recording. Sometimes in many situation we all need call recording feature to record call as proof. Recorded calls can be use as communication proof with others bases on prospective reasons. There are many of the best call recording apps for Android available on Google play store. In this article we are going to list out some best call recorder for android.
1.Call Recorder – ACR
One of the most downloaded call recorders on Android, this app is compatible with almost all Android versions.This app allow you to record all incoming and outgoing calls on your Android phone. This app provide many features like auto and manual call recording, password protection of recordings, auto delete old recordings. and supported formats are 3GP, Mp3, AAC, WAWE.
- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don’t get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- FTP integration (Pro)
- And many more…
Download Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.acr
2.Super Call Recorder
Super call recorder is another call recording android app with additional features, also available on Google play Store to download. This app has following features
- Powerful: incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded, you can record both sides of your voice calls;
- Completely free, and support every model of Android phones version 2.1 and above;
- The recorded voice sounds clear, you can use the app built-in playback and easily export your recorded calls to
the SD card, and send by email, WhatsApp or other means;
- Automatic recording to mp3 format with built-in playback.
3.Smart Call Recorder
Smart Auto Call Recorder is another best app in all call recorder for android. It is a combo pack which provide screen lock and also a call recorder. We can also sync this app with our email account for backup. We can also choose different formats audio formats to record voice. Approximately 5 million users have downloaded this app.
4.Advanced Call Recorder
Advanced Call Recorder is an automatic call recorder that lets you save incoming and outgoing calls on demand. You can also ignore the calls that you do not wish to record with this call recording app.
If you choose to keep the default setting on, any call that is made or received from that point on will be auto saved as an audio file in your phone. You can move the audio files to a different storage location later.
What makes Advanced Call Recorder a unique product is its low resource usage and quality recordings. Apart from recording calls, which is its primary function, it has quite a few other interesting features as well. The “Advanced” bit refers to these additional features. This Android call recorder lets you:
- Start/stop call recordings in between calls with one tap
- Block calls from unwanted numbers
- Protect saved audio files with passwords/patterns
- Share recorded files
- Add notes to recording
- Add to favorite
- Direct call/message to recorded caller
- Save call recordings with custom name
- Record calls manually, if you want to
- Generate Call Record History Reports
5.Auto Call Recorder
Automatic call recorder is another call recording android app with additional features, also available on Google play Store to download. This app need not be turned on to record calls as it automatically turns on when a call is made.
- Record any phone call you want and choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded and which are ignored.
- Listen to the recording, add notes and share it. Integration with Google Drive™ and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
- You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call
- Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note
- There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
- Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored.
- Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
- Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded.
Did I miss anything that you may think would help? Did you find this post as useful? I hope you liked the article. Please share your valuable suggestions and feedback in the comments.